Monday, November 24, 2014

Peach Pegu 2 and more!

Peach Pegu 2. Oil on panel, 6" x 6". $125. Click to buy.

Peach Pegu 2 is the latest small original to appear on Daily Paintworks. I've been busy posting lots of smaller paintings in time for the holidays, and many more will go up in the next few days. I'm so happy to finally get those paintings online, but I'm especially happy today because...

I have the first recipe for my next book! Mixology: the Art of Classic Cocktails is all about old recipes. The new book, "Mixology with a Twist: the Art of Modern Cocktails," will be collection of new recipes invented by Northwest bartenders. With paintings, of course.

My first official contributor, Curtis Day, manages the bar at Casper Fry here in Spokane. He consistently makes some of the best cocktails I have ever tasted. He was kind enough to jot down one of my favorites so I can start painting. (The sad little glass sketch is my own contribution. I wanted to be sure to get it right!)



Never miss a painting! Subscribe here.





No comments:

Post a Comment